Monday, July 10, 2006

San Diego Comic Con 2006 (table G3)


Well, it's that time of year again, and I couldnt be happier to be sharing a booth with my pals John Nevarez (www.john-nevarez.blogspot.com)and Jose Lopez (www.desoluz.blogspot.com) at the San Diego Comic Con. We will be at table G3. Jose will have his killer new book "Mariachi Samurai" and John will have his amazing new book "Bits and Pieces Vol. 2". I just got my new book in froom the printers just in time too. So if you are coming to the con, please stop by to say hello.

9 comments:

ronji said...

i want to get one of those books, but i won't be at comicon.

love you.

geenpool said...

damn...i wish i was going...sigh.

Juanma said...

You guys are amazing man....crazy stuff
Love the Whale boy man....its a great character

Justin Ridge said...

I'll definitely see you guys there! Can't wait to see everyone's books....

Kevin Barber said...

Loved meeting all 3 of you. Class acts with great style.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»