Sunday, January 27, 2008

Group Show coming up in Febuary


Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I just wanted to let you know that I will be part of a group show on Saturday Feb 9th in Los Angeles California. Check out the flyer! I'll be selling a few selected original pieces from my 3 books along with a couple new oil paintings I am working on not to mention I will have some "Whaleboy" Vinyl toys available for purchase as well. Thanks to Shane Sato for putting this show together. See ya there!

cheers,
Patrick

The gallery is at
Buckwild Gallery
12804 Venice Blvd,
Los Angeles CA
90066

6 comments:

Richard Gaines said...

Patrick, I really dig your work. You possess a unique style. It looks like I visited your blog in the nick of time since you lasted posted in November!

I wish to see you again at Comicon this year!

1 said...

have fun there, nice work :O)

Marcelo Vignali said...

Sorry I couldn't find you after the Annies.

Anonymous said...

kız oyunları
glitter pictures
hair games
simli isimler
minikperi
minik peri
giydirme
barbie oyunları
kız oyunları
barbie oyunları

ggsoulsister said...

Hey Patrick. I thought I was the only character designer with art shows. I have a few ?s on your awesome technique. Could I email you?

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com